Whether you need Internet access while traveling, a backup for your broadband connectivity, or just a low cost alternative to broadband, ReachONE has you covered. We can provide dial-up access nationwide, with optional content filtering and free email services included.
We have three dial-up internet access types available:
- Dial-up Standard: Standard dial-up service available in thousands of cities across the country.
- Dial-up SpeedWire: Uses compression to give your dial-up connection a speed boost.
- Dial-up Anywhere Access: Use an 800 number to dial-up from anywhere nationwide.
Benefits of having a dial-up access:
- Low Cost: Dial-up is the lowest price you can find and still be able to connect to the internet.
- Availability: If there is a phone line connection available, you should be able to connect to the internet. This level of coverage surpasses all types of broadband access; cable, DSL, cellular, wireless, etc.
- Portability: The best benefit of having a dial-up internet access, it provides you with the convenience of using the internet wherever the service is available. That means, if you are going on a vacation and there is a service phone number available at that location, you can dial into your account and access the internet. Or even better, use our Dial-up Anywhere Access and you can connect to the internet anywhere in the nation and not have to worry about long distance phone fees.
For more information on ReachONE’s Dial-up internet service, please contact ReachONE’s sales staff.